08 Feb Choosing Your Dream Wedding Venues in Davie
You’ve been proposed to, you’re now engaged, and you have a million thoughts running through your mind as you plan your wedding. You need to figure out where your wedding will take place before you decide what you want catered, sort out your guest list, or try on dresses.
There have been so many cool ideas that came to life when we at Germack Event Venue have performed at different wedding venues in Davie. You don’t have to settle for just any venue – we’ve compiled a few tips to guide you through the process!
Thinking about the kind of atmosphere you want for your special day can help you decide where to get married. Do you want to get married in a church or cathedral? Would you prefer to have your aisle decorated with different types of florals beneath a canopy of trees? How about an elegant ballroom? If you have a clear vision of the overall aesthetic of your venue before you start visiting venues, you can’t go wrong.
Your wedding planner may have great ideas and connections for venues that fit your budget if you’re working with them. Their ability to completely transform even the simplest of venues will surprise you!
Select your venue to see what’s included. Catering may be available at some venues, but at others, you may need to rent chairs, tables, and other essentials to ensure your guests’ comfort. Take guests’ numbers into consideration, as well as the venue’s capacity. You will also rule out venues too small for 250 guests, or any that would feel too large and empty for an intimate wedding.
Make sure you ask the venue the right questions. If your desired date is available, this is one of the most important questions you should ask. You should have a list of backup venues in case your venue is unavailable.
In addition, you should ask the following questions:
1. What is the deadline for reserving a date?
2. Are there any seasonal or weekday discounts available?
3. How many hours are included in the rental? Will I have exclusive access for the entire day or only a few hours?
4. Does my ability to hire vendors have limitations?
5. If the weather turns bad, will there be a tent or an alternate location?
6. Does the venue or neighborhood have noise restrictions? (It is especially important if you plan to hire a band or entertainers!) The brides compiled a comprehensive list of wedding venues in Davie and the related questions to ask. Choosing an event venue can be overwhelming, so have fun when you’re doing your research to keep it as stress-free as possible. Choose a venue that feels right to you and your loved one once you find it.